Thank you to Anna @My Bookish Dream for this award! Sorry it took me so long to get to it.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I’ve said this in previous posts, but this blog was started because I wanted something to do to help de-stress from college work and get back into talking about my favorite books. This was intended to be more than just a book-centered blog, but let’s face it — books are my favorite things. I wanted to talk about them with other people who also love them, and there are plenty of awesome people here to do that with! I continue blogging mostly for them, but I started it just to have something to do that wasn’t schoolwork! Or actual work. Bleh.
I find it a little hard to give advice on something like this, because I don’t feel I’m qualified enough to be able to really give advice on a topic like this! I guess my biggest piece of advice would be to always have fun with it. It’s your blog, you post what you want, when you want, and don’t let anyone tell you that it’s not the way you should be blogging.
Blogging is an expression of yourself and you should never feel obligated to do it if you don’t want to. Don’t force yourself, it’ll show! Just have fun with it.
Now… the nominations. In no particular order. Apologies if you’ve already been nominated, I tried to make sure I didn’t nominate someone who already had it!
Thanks for reading!